Monday, May 19, 2008

Dog's best friends

We have the perfect relationship with our friends, the Jabbours. They have kids, we don't. We get to spend time with them and live vicariously through their child-raising experiences. We have a puppy, they don't. Their kids get to spend time with our puppy and wear each other out, but ultimately Aster goes home with us at the end of the night and the Jabbour boys sleep in their own beds.

The other day, Steph and I went to the park with her two boys and my puppy. The boys got dirty...big surprise! Upon returning to their house, it was bath time for the boys. Jackson, who is almost 4, invited the puppy to share his bath. Sure, why not!

These pictures weren't worthy enough to be posted to Steph's blog, but I couldn't help myself. ; )

1 comment:

Stephanie Jabbour said...

LOL...those pictures are so funny. I love E's face! I think these 2 pics were the only "decent" ones. ;-)