Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vacation Day 1

The drive to North Carolina went well yesterday. Leaving at 7:30 a.m. put us in N.C. around 4:30 in the afternoon. The drive was beautiful through OH, WVa, Va, TN, NC. Aster pup appreciated the anti-nausea medicine and did well through the trip. He most especially enjoyed when I sat in the back seat with him so he could sit on my lap and stare our the front window.  We figured that since they don't exactly design back seats to help dogs from sliding back and forth through the winding mountain highway, he would at least like something to hold on to. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really crappy at posting comments, it always takes me multiple trys so we'll see how this goes. Looks like you guys had fun, the parks were beautiful. And I totally hear you with the dog traveling in the backseat. We have a little crate we set up for Bowie when we drive to Ohio and he can sleep so much better.