Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas fun & family.

Since my family had gatherings in the days leading up to Christmas, this year, we invited Zac's family to our house to celebrate. Pat, Sarah, Noah, Levi & Ethan came over for dinner. And our condo isn't very big, but we managed to fit all the people, food and gifts just fine.  Seems like just yesterday that Zac and I celebrated our first Christmas as married people. 

Sarah & Ethan - (Sorry I don't know how to turn this picture yet)
Miss Pat baking something yummy in the kitchen. 
Aunt Carrie & Uncle Zac with baby E.
Opening christmas gifts. 
Uncle Zac and his good, good friend. 

2 comments:

Stephanie Jabbour said...

Awwww...baby Ethan is so cute! Btw- who is Levin? haha

Dennymayo said...

I hope not all your posts are so boring. Jeez Carrie.

To think this boring blog was worth mentioning while Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood is beyond me.

Also, Happy New Year's, good luck with the house situation.