Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Puppy's first haircut

okay, okay ... I know I'm being a big dork blogging about my dog all of the time, but seriously, he is so cute ... work with me here.

Aster is a cocker spaniel / cavalier king charles spaniel mix, which means he's a big black furry fur-ball. He was starting to get pretty shaggy and I could barely see his eyes, so it was time for a haircut. The ladies at the Celebrity Pet place were really nice and gave Aster a sweet new doo. And, they said he was the sweetest dog and a very good client while getting groomed.

Before

After - wow look at those eyebrows!

For those of you who have met my doggie, you know that he has a very sweet temperament. And for the most part he doesn't bark or chew too excessively on stuff around the house. But sometimes, for who knows what reason, the crazy Aster comes out to play. He runs around the house with boundless energy, snaps like a snapping turtle, puppy barks at you, and gets the crazy eyes (see below). A constant source of entertainment, he is.

3 comments:

Christine Choate said...

What a handsome guy! He does have the sweetest face.

LeAnna said...

It's very hard not to become a dog freak - they're just so cute!! I find myself having full conversations about the dog - and to make matters worse, Arrow isn't even MY dog (although I do seem to play with him more than anyone else). See you soon!

Amber said...

If it makes you feel better, we used to blog about our dog all the time too. :-)