Monday, February 23, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday, I enjoyed a wonderful lazy Sunday. In the morning, I went to church and then came home around the same time that Zac got home from his band show overnighter. He was feeling a little under the weather, so we spent most of the day on the couch. After a brisk walk with Aster after lunch, I stopped by the library to check my email and grab a few books. My afternoon was spent reading The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. I love his books because they are so entertaining and I got sucked in right away. The rest of the day was spent on the couch with Aster sleeping on my lap just reading. With the snow falling outside, it was the perfect thing to do on a cold winter Sunday.

3 comments:

Katie Reed said...

I did the same thing - sans dog, though. I wish I had a snuggle puppy to read with though! Finished the Middle Place and am on to "The Shack!" by WM. Paul Young. Have you heard of it?

Katie Reed said...

I did the same thing - sans dog, though. I wish I had a snuggle puppy to read with!! I finished the Middle Place (it was so good!) and am on to "The Shack!" by WM. Paul Young.

Stephanie Jabbour said...

that sounds soo nice and relaxing. that is one thing you definently can not do with little kids around- sit quietly and read a book all day!!