Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2 Years!

Zac and I celebrated our 2-year anniversary yesterday, July 15. (Well...I wouldn't exactly call bbq chicken on the grill, playing with the dog and watching the final disc of the 3rd season of Weeds a celebration, but it was perfect for us.) Time sure does fly! It seems like this past year has gone especially fast. Maybe it had something to do with buying a house, moving, changing jobs and getting a baby ... oops, I mean dog. haha

Also, congratulations to my cousin Todd and his wife, Sarah, who gave birth to their son, Carter yesterday as well. Can't wait to meet him!

I'm thankful because today is my Friday, meaning I'm off work on Thursday and Friday for "vacation." I can't exactly call it vacation because it's really just prep for Wedding Weekend Extravaganza. That's right....my friend Bethany's (Fuzz) wedding is on Friday night and sister Sarah's wedding is on Saturday. Two dresses...two weddings...two parties - here we go! Should be a crazy weekend, guaranteed to be a fun time!

1 comment:

Stephanie Jabbour said...

happy anniversary! hope your weekend of weddings is fun!