Friday, July 11, 2008

Cuyahoga Valley

Sometimes I just really, really love where I live. Besides our sweet new house, I'm talking about the general region in which we live... the Cuyahoga Valley. Within a 15 minute drive, we are able to go hiking, biking, river-walking and rock climbing in dozens of different locations. cool.

River-walking, basically consists of finding a low-spot in the river and walking among the rocks, fallen trees, small waterfalls, etc. Probably my most favorite valley activity. And last night, we took the pup for his first river-walk at Blue Hen Falls. I think he was in doggie heaven out in the woods (without a leash) sniffing, drinking and exploring the river bed. I wish our camera wasn't so junky so we could've gotten better photos.

Trying to get Aster to pose for a picture ... next to impossible, of course.

A foot print left by a lady walking ahead of us. She left the print in the soft "dinge" on the rock bottom, about 5 inches below the surface.
Aster-pup gettin' his river-walk on. Seriously, he loves nature as much as we do!

1 comment:

Stephanie Jabbour said...

looks like a cool place- where is blue hen falls?