Monday, October 13, 2008

Doggies

So the last few weeks have been pretty crazy. To add to the chaos, Zac and I have been thinking about getting another dog. There are so many dogs out there that need fostered and adopted, we definitely don't want to buy from a pet store this time.  I've been doing some searching on the internet, and found a dog that we really liked, but after further thinking about it, we decided we probably won't adopt that one. He was really skittish an I'm afraid we wouldn't have enough time to devote to training and being with him. But on the happy side, I went in to Petsmart on Saturday and ... what do you know...Paws and Prayers rescue had a bunch of dogs outside and there was one in particular who I fell in love with. The girl said she just found him on the side of the street a few days ago. They're still checking to make sure no one is looking for him and they'll take him to the vet, but I hope we hear from them soon. The dog they call Scruffy would make a great buddy for Aster. : ) 

I'm off work today, but not necessarily on vacation. I've got one appointment after another. Hey, at least it's going to be a beautiful day. 

No comments: