Monday, October 6, 2008

The latest

Yes. I am a pathetic blogger. I blame it on my bad habit of never remembering to bring my camera. A blog posting without pictures just isn't the same. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

So anyway over the past few weeks...

We visited cousin Chad, Eva and baby Brookelynn introducing them to the wonderfulness of Swenson's. The baby is the cutest little thing...too bad I had a head cold so I refused to hold her so I wouldn't infect with my germies.

Zac and I helped my dad put a new roof on the barn. Well, Zac helped, I watched and grilled hot dogs for lunch. I also helped my sister create some doohickys for her 6th-grade class. Too hard to explain...but the end product included hot glue, nails and big nuts from my dad's hardware collection. fun times.

Zac had two shows in the past few weeks. The first was for the Veteran's at the Cuyahoga Falls Riverfront. There was a good turnout, but when the wind really started to blow, I think it made people nervous. This was the same night as the big wind storms. Our trees and yard came out okay. Aster the disaster had a great time dragging the sticks all over the yard. Crazy dog.

Last night, Zac's band had their CD release party at Musica. They did awesome. But most notably, I had one of those aha moments where I am reminded why I am madly in love with my husband. The details are too mushy, but in short....he's awesome.

1 comment:

Stephanie Jabbour said...

finally....you blogged! ;-) i agree about the pictures-posts aren't the same without them...i need a visual aid. ;-)