Thursday, April 3, 2008

Giant Eagle Newsletter

If you happen to be out and about this weekend and you shop at Giant Eagle, make sure to take a moment to pick up the first-ever Giant Eagle Private Brand Newsletter called g.

My colleagues and I at hfa have been hard at work over the past few months to concept, write, design and take this newsletter to final art. (Yes, I am a little proud of my team.) As the first issue, this was a definite learning experience for working with a major grocery retailer. Future issues to include more recipes, health and time-saving tips, coupons and more.

You will find the newsletter either at the front of the store (by the circulars) or at checkout. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oooooooo..... I feel like Giant Eagle is so high end now with it's own periodical and such. LOL. I will definitely look for it. :-)

Christine Choate said...

Nice! Giant Eagle is my grocer of choice, so I will definitely check this out! The cover even looks good!

Stephanie Jabbour said...

Anything would food on the cover looks good to me! ;-) Looks like you guys did a great job!

Mama D said...

Wouldn't you figure, Chris and I were at G.E. at 1 this morning, but I didn't remember to look until we were leaving... but I'm sure we'll make another trip out soon!