Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa

I stole this picture from my cousin, Leanna's blog. This is my grandma and grandpa Frank (my dad's parents) back in the day. Grandpa Frank died when I was a baby and I never had a picture of what he looked like in my brain. I guess I've seen other pictures here and there, but it's never really resonated. That's why I like this picture so much. Funny thing is - he doesn't really look like the rest of the family. All of my dad's brothers have the same "look" so I just figured they all took after grandpa. Well ... maybe it's just because grandpa has so much hair in this pic. haha If you're a Frank - you'll understand. : )

2 comments:

Stephanie Jabbour said...

that is a very cool picture. i love looking at old pics of my grandparents. the glasses, hairdo's, and outfits are great, aren't they? ;-)

Unknown said...

doesn't look like the Frank's? You crazy. That's your dad's twin if you ask me...(with hair, of course)

Sincerely,
Bald Cousin