Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Miscellaneous Updates

1. Turns out Laura's orders have changed again. She will NOT be going to Afghanistan in a few months, but will be staying in Fort Polk, LA until early next year when she's scheduled to go to Iraq. Who knows what will be going on in the Middle East by then.

2. I bought a new pack of 18 Sharpies over the weekend. I should be stocked and ready to go for the next few months at least. Smile. Plus, this time I used my label maker to put my name on each one. Crazy, yes. But at least no one will steal my purple.

3. This weekend Zac's band is playing for a youth conference some place in Cleveland. It's not open to the public, but we'll be there both Friday and Saturday night. Crazy teenage girls + cute drummer in band = a wife that is quite amused.

No comments: