Thursday, March 27, 2008

I should have known better ...

Okay, so I should have known better than to jinx myself. A previous blog headline like "Our house ... Finally" was just asking for it. We've hit a snag in the house closing. Nothing that will ruin everything, it's just going to set us back some days. Something that should have been taken care of before today - didn't. So now we wait ... some more. And me, the impatient control freak cannot take it anymore!!
I would explain more, but I'll just get even more mad at all the legal mumbo jumbo it takes to buy a house, especially from HUD. Friends, just please be praying that God gives us patience!

1 comment:

Christine Choate said...

Any news on this? Now that I am typing this, I realize I should probably just email you :-) Hope everything is worked out!